Congratulations to the following April winners:
- Dympna McCabe
- Kathy Newell
- Kay Kennedy (x 2)
Golfer of the Month – Category A is Kay Kennedy
Spring Lamb competition – Kay Kennedy
Easter Competition – Congratulation to the 3 winners in each category. It was held on a very sunny Saturday in April.
Thank you to all who showed off their crafting skills on Easter Saturday with their Easter Bonnets on display, a few even managed to play in them.
- The Golfer of the Year competition started on Saturday – 9th
- Match Play Competition starts in June and the sign-up sheet will be put up on the noticeboard shortly.
- The Charity Day this year is 28th May 2022.
- The chosen charity is The Alzheimer Society of Ireland with special emphasis on Dementia supports.
- This is a team event, and the notice will be put up on the noticeboard for you to put your name down.
- It will be a Siren start at 1pm, can you all please collect your scorecards no later than 12.30pm.
- The suggested donation is €20.00.
- Raffle tickets will be on sale on the day.
- If you have any donations for the raffle, it would be much appreciated. Items can be given to any member of the committee or bring on the day.
I would like to try and have prizes for all.
I look forward to seeing you all on the 28th
Happy Golfing, Thanks, Karen